The Interledger Community 🌱

Cover image for Forest Cuties tournament
Andrzej Mazur for Enclave Games

Posted on • Originally published at enclavegames.com on

Forest Cuties tournament

Wait, what? Yes, you read that right: there’s going to be a one-day Forest Cuties tournament where the main prize is 50 NEAR.

It starts today / tomorrow depending on the time zone: June 28th 9:00 PM EST is June 29th 1:00 AM UTC or 3:00 AM CEST (GMT+2). The tournament will run online during the following 24 hours , so make sure to visit alpha.outplay.games if you’d like to join. There’s no buy-in needed when the tournament starts.

Enclave Games - Forest Cuties tournament

This is the effort of OPGames and Enclave Games where we explore the intersection between HTML5 games and Web 3 ones utilizing blockchain technologies. We already published Forest Cuties NFT in the Paras Marketplace as part of The Pioneers NFT collection, where Flip Flop, the winner of the Gamedev.js Jam 2021, is also offered.

We’re going to explore this even further, so expect more Decentralized content coming from Enclave Games in the next months.

Top comments (5)

Collapse

radhyr profile image
Radhy • Edited

Do I have to sign up first @end3r ?

EDIT:
It seems I can't sign up to Outplay. It says email already registered to whichever email I am using.

Collapse

radhyr profile image
Radhy

Also, do participants need to have Coil subscription to enter the tournament?

Collapse

end3r profile image
Andrzej Mazur

Ah, sorry, I missed your comment - you had to register, and apparently you already tried. There were some issues before the start of the tournament as it's brand new platform.

And no, you don't need Web Monetization for that - it's an independent thing promoting the NFT.

Thread Thread

radhyr profile image
Radhy

Apparently I missed the tournament because the issue. Maybe I'll try my luck if you guys start a new tournament next time 😁

Thread Thread

end3r profile image
Andrzej Mazur

There should be more in the future :)